This example demonstrates how you can use RemoteRun in your organization.
Install Firefox 3.5 Windows on a group of remote computers (in silent mode).
- Launch RemoteRun. The main window will be shown
- If you don't have administrator privileges on the remote machine, enter login/password in the "Account settings" section
- Then you must specify the path to the Firefox 3.5 installation package in the File section (for example "C:\Share\Firefox Setup 3.5.exe")
- For installation Firefox in the silent mode, you must specify the "-ms" keys in the Command section
- Then choose "Copy temporary" (for the file copied in a temporary directory(%windir%temp) on the remote machine) and choose "Administrative" (run commands with administrator privileges)*
- Then select a group of computers (Ctrl+click right mouse button) from the computers list
- Press the Run command button.
- Installation will be made
*You can use other options (please read the program help)